Monday, October 26, 2009

Obama Poverty Phones




I have to get used to this new age of Hope and Change. There are so many changes that I hope that I can keep up with them. A buddy of mine just emailed me that the Government was giving cellphones out. This is again another wealth distribution ploy by the Democrats to give Welfare recipients Cellphones! Our Government doesn't want you to do anything. They will take care of you from the cradle to the grave.




I thought that this was some sort of joke email. I did a Google search and there it was, SafeLink Wireless. I can't believe that I'm actually paying for hoodrats to have cellphones! We are making it so much more easier for them to sell their illegal pharmaceutical wares. We are funding our own demise. I wouldn't mind any of these programs if they actually worked at getting people to work. When is this nonsense going to end?



For those of you who may want to see if you qualify for one just click on this link:
Obama Poverty Phones

3 comments:

  1. But... Is this really a bad thing?

    Not at all. This is actually a very good example of a public-private initiative.

    The money has been collected by 25+ years and was applied to landlines. Under the Bush Administration, the program began to include cheapo, low-end cell phones (the ones that sell for under $10 at gas stations and discount stores).

    TracFone provides the phones and minutes, and the recipients can buy more as needed.

    I could see being upset if they gave away cars, iPhones or cable TV, but Tracfones are hardly luxury items and it's not worth getting worked up about, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama phone? no way! The safelink phones dont have anything to do w obama. THey are provided by tracfone and have been around for years including time before obama was elected into office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It upsets me anytime that our government gets involved with wealth redistribution. There is not one thing written in the Constitution that the Founding Fathers wrote that states that the government can go into my pockets and take my money and give it to somebody else for whatever reason.

    The difference between a Liberal and a Conservative about how one goes about helping others is the way that they go about doing it. The Conservative will reach in his own pocket and give money for charitable purposes. The Liberal will reach into another persons pockets and and take their money to give it to someone else.

    ReplyDelete