Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Will Never Submit

The MSM is burying the story of 9/11 deeper and deeper every year. There are so little reminders of what happened on this date eleven years ago. It was a horrible event that was perpetrated by criminals and animals who believe in one of the evilest ideologies ever to scar our world and it's people. The religion of peace is a scourge that has done nothing but drag it's followers back to the 10th century. The other facet of this great evil is that we are still fighting a war that has also been ignored by our useless MSM. This is shameful. I will continue to resist this evil. I will always be called an infidel. I will never submit. I will never forget 9/11, where I was and the horror that it brought to my beloved nation which shook my soul. God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment