Friday, November 2, 2012

Decision 2012

Winners write history.  The people who win the Presidential election will decide what will be written about us.  They will ask why do we live this way and what did you do to make this happen? I can write today what I believe in, because of the sacrifice of so many to protect the Constitution.  Will future generations be able to do the same?  I am watching the Democrats corrupting everything that I hold dear.  

I am being forced to do things that I don't agree with.  I can no longer choose certain things that are contrary the State.  I am being told that beliefs that have been held for centuries by humanity are wrong.  I am told that my beliefs in our Constitution are archaic. I am told that my God is wrong.

November 6, 2012 will decide whether future Americans will live a life where the Freedoms of the Constitution enables one to reach their furthest imagination or live in a society which will control all the aspects of their lives.  Will they live free or will it be a dream for them?

I can only state that I humbly prayed and tried everything within myself to pass on to them the freedoms that were given to me.  The winner will record what they want.



Vote for the America that you want for yourself and future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment