Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Spend Our Way Out


Once again, pure genius, from the Marxist camp, with this great new idea about getting our country out of this reccession. POTUS announced today that his administrations plan is to spend more money!

What a great idea!!! I have a car payment , a house payment and a bunch of medical bills. I'll use the presidential solution and take out my checkbook and begin to spend more money. In fact, I'll deliberately will spend more money then I have. I'll max out my credit cards and just get more if I need something else. Why didn't I think of that??? Wait, I would have to be a Marxist in order to think that that is the way that our economy works.

But hold on. It doesn't work that way in real life for a common person does it? If I were to do what POTUS is proposing, I would lose everything, once it came time to pay, at best and at the worst case, I would be put in jail. How can this idea even work? I guess that's why I'm not an elitist politician and just one of the millions of the middle-class, who tries to survive check to check.

People, 2010 is almost here. Please vote these Libtards out and put people who have common sense and actually know how to balance their own checkbooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment