Friday, August 28, 2009

Dim Light

I have decided to start a new section in my Blog called the 'Dim Light'. I will highlight those who I feel are the most dim of the dimwits. Enjoy.

To help me inaugurate this new section will be Rep. Diane Watson (D). She is at a Town Hall Meeting extolling the virtues of ObamaCare. Listen to this mental midget as she explains what wonderful the health care system of Cuba is.



Why do Americans keep voting these goofs into office? Even Fidel Castro doesn't use their much vaunted medical system. When he became ill, he had doctors from Spain go to Cuba to treat him. He wouldn't be caught alive using the Cuban Health System. (Pun intended by author)

3 comments:

  1. Which State does she Represents? The People should boycott her out of office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I knew congress was stupid but never thought that stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. El sistema de salud es una sorpresa para todos , lo que no saben nada de esto ni como va a funcionar.

    ReplyDelete