Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pfc Bowe R. Bergdahl




We have been busy here using our 1st Amendment Right to free speech. I have been writing about my opposition to Obamacare and the continued Socialization of our country. I want to give thanks to the Veterans and to those young men and women who at this moment toe the line, to defend these freedoms. I want to thank them for their selfless service.




Pfc Bowe R. Bergdahl, 23, was captured and is being held by Taliban Insurgents in Afghanistan. I want to bring this to peoples attention. We need to remember that we are still involved in a war and we have to support our military personal as they continue to bring battle to our enemy. We cannot forget their sacrifice and we must always remember that one of our young men is in the terrorist hands. I pray for him and his safe release.

2 comments:

  1. America is a sad country. They care more about Britney Spears and Hollywood. Apparently, they are the newest hero for the Americans.

    Well, I care. May God bring Pfc Bowe R. Bergdahl return home safely.
    Shame on you America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stand strong brother, we're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete