Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dim Light - September 2, 2009



I sometimes wonder if I am going to find things to include in my blog on a daily basis. I am. It's out there, so much material.


For today's Dimwit, I have chosen not one person, but a collection of the beautiful people from Hollywood. They are people, who's claim to fame, is that they can recite things that are written for them and get paid handsomely for it. They are skilled at remembering their lines and don't need a teleprompter like their leader. President Obama.


They have made a short indoctrination film to be shown to our children, called "I Pledge". Why a leftist propaganda film should be shown to kids is beyond the scope of what I believe the education system is or should be used for. Is it Public Education or Public Indoctrination?




Dear reader, please watch this and opine:





Somehow it seems that the Public Education system failed these people from the Left Coast. They don't realise that politicians and government in this country serve the people, not the other way around. People can serve the citizens of this country with government by becoming members of it. They can do public sector jobs or join the military or police. All the government jobs that are designed to serve the citizens.

I find it abhorrent that these dimwits 'Pledge' to serve President Obama and become drones for him. That they want to do things that they should have already been doing. They need government to tell them what to do? They need government to tell them how to be part of a civil society?

Our 'Founding Fathers' intended that the politicians and government would always be the servants of the people and work for us. I pledge to continue to share my conservative values. I pledge to continue to keep this country free from authoritarian rule. I pledge to defend her from enemies foreign or domestic. I pledge to live according to the Constitution's God given Rights. I pledge to live my life, free.

No comments:

Post a Comment