Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going Rogue


Today, Sarah Palin's book, 'Going Rogue' is officially being released to much fanfare from her supporters and from the Radical Leftwing media. She started her booktour in Gran rapids, Michigan where approximately 1000 people attended, many waiting overnight outside. Cold! She is explaining her vision for this country from a Conservative's point of view.



Once again, the Radical Leftwing Media has begun it's vicious attack on a person that they fear. her Conservative views and ideal have them terrified. They know that what she is telling people is that in order for this country to succeed, we need to go back to it's founder's original intent in the Constitution. The Associated Press has an unprecedented 11 reporters fact checking her book!!! The Left is obviously very threatened by her message.

3 comments:

  1. I got my copy today. I'm going to read it this weekend. I'll let you know what I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO PALIN!!!! I got my copy at Barnes and Noble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Palin has sold 300,000 copies of her book 'Going Rogue' on the first day!

    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091120/D9C3IM400.html

    ReplyDelete