Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to my new blog.

I am starting a new blog, one among millions. I think that people are starting to get tired of what the current mass media establishment is doing. I always enjoy reading what the "liberal" media is trying to forcefeed us. I have to be selective of what is being said or printed. I have to try to get what is being spinned into a story and what the facts really are. I don't expect everyone to agree with me and this will be a civil site. I feel like the early Americans who were able to publish their one page newspapers and the ones that provided the actual facts usually survived. I will be bringing a point of view from the Right.


That is not to say that this is in anyway part of the Republican Party and is not supported by it. I am independent in this venture but some of their ideas might be included.

2 comments:

  1. your e-mails have always kept me thinking. I will be a regular reader and I hope to give input when I can. We need another voice out here. After watching the destruction of our "free" press prior to and during the Pres election, I realized that an important part of America has died. I'm hoping that the internet and blog's like this will help to open folk's minds to this loss.
    God bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete