Friday, October 12, 2012

American Catholics turn their backs to Jesus

The American Catholic Church has been slowly being swayed by the lies of Progressives and have accepted Social Justice over what Jesus taught.  The 'Great Deceiver' is slowly chipping away at Christ's Church.

Obama supports abortion, gay marriage, contraception and the Democrat Party denied God three times during their convention in 2012.  Obama forced them to put it back in.

Catholic's betrayal of Jesus' teachings in 2008 and helping elect Obama has lead to the Government forcing it's unholy policies on the Catholic Church.  The 'Great Liar'  is now collecting what he has sowed.

The American Catholic Church if following what has occurred in Europe and Rome.  I haven't left the Church.  I still believe in all of her teachings and confess that I am a sinner.  The Church is leaving me.  Perhaps, I will not be able to receive the Holy Sacraments but I'll take my chances and let God judge me.

All is not lost though, a few Protestant faiths have not been corrupted. 

Catholics have to look within themselves and see where they will stand.  Please take a moment to pray for the Lord's guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment